The annual GRIT workshop, previously GASPARD-HYDE-TRACE (GHT) workshop, aims to assess the status and progresses of the International GRIT collaboration.
The agenda of the workshop will comprise:
- Status and progress of the GRIT project
- Status of the MUGAST-AGATA-VAMOS campaign
- Simulation (detectors, signals, etc.)
- New detectors (silicon, etc.)
- Pulse Shape Analysis (technique and experimental results)
- Facilities for in-beam detector tests
- Electronics & DAQ
- Future perspectives on the physics with stable and radioactive ion beams
- General discussion
In the spirit of the workshop an effort will be devoted to promote synergies and exchange of information among groups developing detectors, electronics and simulation tools for state-of-the-art silicon detectors in low-energy nuclear physics.
More information and registration: https://agenda.infn.it/event/19107/